When you come to the Website we may log your current internet address (this is usually a temporary address assigned by your internet service provider when you log in), the type of operating system you are using, and the type of browser software used. In addition, we may keep track of what areas of our website you visit. This tracking will occur in the form of a “Cookie” or similar file that will permit tailoring of the website to better match your interests and/or preferences.
This website uses Google Analytics to track website activity and visitor behavior. If you want to opt-out of being tracked by Google Analytics, you may use the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on. Google Analytics also collects data about visits to the website via the DoubleClick cookie and Floodlight tags. This information is being used to provide demographic and interest data about visitors to the website and to target online display advertisements on third-party websites. Using Google’s Ads Settings, visitors can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads.
While we track this information about the technology you are using, we do not identify who you are. You will remain anonymous to our system unless you choose to tell us who you are. For example, when you submit a question via our email submission form or submit your resume for consideration of employment, this information is kept confidential and only disclosed to those who may be able to help answer your question or consider you for employment within the company. We do not disclose your personal information to other companies who intend to sell their products or services to you. For example, we will not sell your name or email address to a direct-marketing company.
Regardless of the foregoing, our content management system, WordPress.com, collects the information passed to it by the JetPack plug-in in the course of providing its services. Please see the documentation and privacy policies of WordPress.com for more information on how they handle personal information.
Of course, if required to do so by law or if we believed that it was necessary to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Aquabanq or any of its affiliates, customers, or vendors (including their employees and consultants), we would request whatever personal information WordPress.com might have and disclose it to third parties as necessary to stay compliant and avoid harm.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Policy
1. CHANGES. AQUABANQ may change this Policy from time to time in AQUABANQ’s sole discretion. Accordingly, AQUABANQ encourages you (“You” or “Your”) to review this Policy periodically. AQUABANQ shall post an announcement on the Website of any changes to this Policy. The most current version of this Policy shall be linked on the home page of the Website.
This policy was last reviewed and updated 04/03/2019
2. INFORMATION COLLECTION, USAGE, AND DISCLOSURE.
AQUABANQ collects and processes certain information that may personally identify You (“Identifiable Information“).
2.1 COLLECTION OF IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
AQUABANQ collects and processes the following Identifiable Information:
(a) Identifiable Information You give AQUABANQ. This is information about You that You give AQUABANQ by filling in forms on the Website or by corresponding with AQUABANQ by phone, e-mail or otherwise and includes [information You provide when You register to use the Website], [complete the Accredited Investor Pre-Qualification Questionnaire] or [sign up to use restricted Data Room]. The information You give AQUABANQ may include, but is not limited to, Your name, address, e-mail address, user name and password, phone number, Company Name, Job Title/Function, location and details of any comments or feedback You provide to AQUABANQ.
(b) Identifiable Information AQUABANQ collects about You. With regard to each of Your visits to the Website, AQUABANQ may automatically collect the following information:
[(i) technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect Your computer or mobile device to the Internet, MAC addresses, traffic data, location data, Your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and cookies, which will be collected in accordance with AQUABANQ’s Cookies Policy
(ii) details of Your visits to the Website and Your preferences and habits when using the Website; AQUABANQ will use this information to create a profile of You for the purpose of enhancing Your customer experience with AQUABANQ;
(iii) information about Your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from the Website (including date and time), Your conduct via the Website and (where relevant) details of the fulfilment of any of Your orders, and any other site activity, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call AQUABANQ.]
2.2 USAGE OF IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
(a) Identifiable Information You give AQUABANQ. AQUABANQ will use this information:
- to deal with your enquires and requests;
- to establish and maintain Your registration information;
- to establish and verify Your status as an Accredit Investors as defined in Rule 501of Regulation D (Title 17, Chapter II, Part 230, §230.501— GENERAL RULES AND REGULATIONS, SECURITIES ACT OF 1933);
- to notify You about changes to any of AQUABANQ’s offers and services, or changes of your status;
- [to provide You with information about goods and services AQUABANQ offers that are similar to those that You have already purchased or enquired about, as further detailed in the ‘Marketing’ section below];
- to provide You with customer support; and
- to ensure that content from the Website is presented in the most effective manner for You and Your computer.
(b) Identifiable Information AQUABANQ collects about You. AQUABANQ will use this information:
- [to administer the Website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve the Website to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for You and for Your computer
- to allow You to participate in interactive features of the Website, when You choose to do so;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of marketing to You and others, and to deliver relevant marketing communications about Black & Veatch services and offerings to You where permitted; and/or
- to make suggestions and recommendations to You and other users of the Website or AQUABANQ’s services about goods or services that may interest You or them.]
2.3 USING YOUR INFORMATION IN ACCORDANCE WITH DATA PROTECTION LAWS.
AQUABANQ relies on the following conditions to process Your Identifiable Information:
- To allow AQUABANQ to exercise its legitimate interests as a data controller: AQUABANQ relies on its legitimate interests as a data controller to process the Identifiable Information that You provide to AQUABANQ as part of Your registration and on contact / feedback forms and to process the Identifiable Information that AQUABANQ collects from You when You use the Website. It is in AQUABANQ’s legitimate interests as a business to process the above information in order to provide you with information and updates in relation to AQUABANQ’s goods, services and ongoing projects, to administer the Website, to ensure that content from the Website is presented to You effectively and securely, and to run promotional features.
- To allow AQUABANQ to perform its legal obligations under Rule 506 of Regulation D (Title 17: Commodity and Securities Exchanges PART 230—GENERAL RULES AND REGULATIONS, SECURITIES ACT OF 1933): If You successfully register with AQUABANQ as an Accredited Investor, AQUABANQ will need to collect and process Your Identifiable Information.
2.4 RETENTION OF YOUR INFORMATION.
[AQUABANQ will retain Your Identifiable Information for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes for which the information was collected. After that, AQUABANQ will delete it.
The retention period may vary depending on the purposes for which the information was collected. Where a specific legal or regulatory requirement applies to Your Identifiable Information, AQUABANQ will retain it for the period of time specified in such legal or regulatory requirement. In the absence of a specific legal or regulatory requirement, AQUABANQ will retain Your information for 10 years following the event to which it relates (e.g. the specific project, enquiry, etc). AQUABANQ may be required to extend the retention period if the information is required due a complaint or because it is required for litigation. Please also note that AQUABANQ is sometimes legally obliged to retain the information, for example, for tax and accounting purposes.]
2.5 DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION. AQUABANQ will not share Your Identifiable Information with third parties, save as follows:
- with AQUABANQ’s business partners, product and services suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you; and
- with AQUABANQ’s parents, subsidiaries, and sister companies for the purposes of marketing and only where You have provided Your consent, as described below;
- with analytics and search engine providers that assist AQUABANQ in the improvement and optimization of the Website and other selected third parties;.
AQUABANQ may also share Identifiable Information with law enforcement / regulatory authorities, other government officials and / or AQUABANQ’s legal and professional advisors in order to (1) protect or defend the legal rights, property, safety, or security of AQUABANQ or anyone else, (2) protect against fraud or for risk management purposes, (3) comply with a legal process, legal requirement, judicial proceeding, or court order, (4) investigate a possible crime, such as fraud or identity theft, or (5) as required by law.
AQUABANQ may also share Identifiable Information in connection with the (actual or potential) sale, purchase, merger, reorganization, liquidation, or dissolution of AQUABANQ.
AQUABANQ does not sell any customer or prospect data, but may use such data for measurement or enhancement of customer experience in marketing or sales endeavors. AQUABANQ does utilize partners in the analysis of web traffic and social media data, but those partners are held to the same standards as AQUABANQ. Data ownership of web and social interactions occurring on AQUABANQ sites/platforms are the sole property of AQUABANQ.
2.6 SECURITY. AQUABANQ takes reasonable precautions to protect Identifiable Information and has put in place certain processes and procedures to prevent unauthorized access of Identifiable Information. Unfortunately, there is always a potential risk in sending information through any channels, and AQUABANQ cannot guarantee that communications between You and AQUABANQ, including Identifiable Information, shall be free from unauthorized access by third parties. AQUABANQ shall not be held responsible (i) for any unauthorized access or illegal or unauthorized use of information, including Identifiable Information, or (ii) if Your information, including Identifiable Information, is accessed through unauthorized or improper use of Your account or login information or due to Your failure to secure Your username, password, or customer ID.
2.7 STORAGE OF YOUR INFORMATION. The data that AQUABANQ collects from You may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA“). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA (for example, in the United States), who work for AQUABANQ or for one of AQUABANQ’s suppliers.
When we send Your data to a destination outside the EEA we will make sure suitable safeguards are in place, in accordance with European data protection requirements, to protect the data. In all cases these safeguards will be one of the following:
- Sending the data to a country that’s been approved by the European authorities as having a suitably high standard of data protection law.
- Putting in place a contract with the recipient containing terms approved by the European authorities as providing a suitable level of protection.
- Sending the data to an organization which is a member of a scheme that’s been approved by the European authorities as providing a suitable level of protection. One example is the “Privacy Shield” scheme agreed between the European and US authorities.
More information on these safeguards can be found here: https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/law-topic/data-protection_en.
AQUABANQ may use Identifiable Information (including Your email addresses, phone numbers, and unique Device numbers) to send You promotional materials relating to AQUABANQ’s goods, services, projects and opportunities that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about. If You have not previously purchased or enquired about such services, AQUABANQ will not send You promotional materials without first obtaining Your consent to do so.
If You want to stop receiving such promotional materials from AQUABANQ, then You should follow the applicable unsubscribe or opt-out instructions.
AQUABANQ’s affiliates or business partners may also use Your personal information to contact You about other goods and services, provided that You have given Your consent.
You may withdraw Your consent to the use of any of Your personal information for marketing purposes, at any time by contacting AQUABANQ at email@example.com You will also be given the opportunity in each marketing communication to opt-out of future marketing communications.
4. Your rights
You have certain rights in relation to Your Identifiable Information that is processed by AQUABANQ. These rights are listed below. These rights are not absolute and apply subject to certain conditions, as set out in applicable data protection laws. Your rights may include:
- the right to access personal data held by AQUABANQ about You;
- the right to require AQUABANQ to rectify any inaccurate personal data held by AQUABANQ about You;
- in certain circumstances, the right to require AQUABANQ to erase personal data held by AQUABANQ about You;
- in certain circumstances, the right to restrict AQUABANQ’s processing of personal data held by AQUABANQ about You;
- in certain circumstances, a right to receive personal data which You have provided to AQUABANQ in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format. You may also have the right to require AQUABANQ to transfer this personal data to another organization, at Your request;
- the right to object to AQUABANQ’s processing of personal data held by AQUABANQ about You (including for the purposes of sending marketing materials to You); and
- the right to withdraw Your consent, where AQUABANQ is relying on Your consent to use Your personal data (for example, to provide You with marketing information about AQUABANQ’s services and products).
To request changes or to update information, send Your email request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Otherwise, You can exercise the above rights by contacting AQUABANQ at email@example.com
If You have any concerns regarding AQUABANQ’s processing of Your Identifiable Information, or are not satisfied with AQUABANQ’s handling of any request by You in relation to Your rights, You also have the right to make a complaint to your relevant data protection authority. If you are located in the UK, then this is the Information Commissioner’s Office. Their address is:
First Contact Team
Information Commissioner’s Office